Purchase at N-Kyo Guide
Purchase by telephone (TEL：03-5793-8161) Please confirm the business hours.
Operator will assist you in choosing your seat.
You can choose your method of payment
Making payment from a convenience store or post office
N-Kyo Guide will send you a form to transfer money. Make sure you remit the money by the set date. There is no handling charge. When your remittance is confirmed, your ticket/s will be sent to you by ordinary mail.(An extra ¥84 for postage will be charged.)
*If you pay at a post office, you will need to show some identification at the counter when your remittance is over ¥100,000.
Payment by credit card
Visa and Master Cards are accepted. Please be ready to give your card number, expiration date, and security code. When the user has been verified, your ticket/s will be sent to you by ordinary mail. (An extra ¥84 for postage will be charged.)
*If you purchase from overseas, please confirm how you will receive your tickets over the phone.
Purchase at N-Kyo Guide counterMapPlease confirm the business hours.
You can choose your seat at the N-Kyo Guide counter.
Only cash is accepted.
You will receive your ticket/s after payment.
*Tickets may be purchased by telephone only on Saturday, Sunday or public holidays on the day tickets go on sale.
*When you purchase Youth Ticket , you may be asked to show proof of age.
About N-Kyo Guide
2-16-49, Takanawa, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0074
Business hours: 10:00a.m.~6:00p.m.
Closed on: Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays and Mondays following Subscription Concert Program “A”.
- * Customers wishing to purchase tickets on the day of a subscription concert held on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday may do so by telephone only from 10 a.m. until 90 minutes prior to the start of the concert.
Purchase on the Internet (in Japan only)
Using NHKSO WEB Ticket you can reserve and purchase tickets from your PC, tablet terminal, and smartphone.
- *Tickets for annual and seasonal subscription concerts and Single tickets for Program B subscription concerts may be purchased at N-kyo Guide and NHKSO WEB Ticket only.
- *Youth tickets may be purchased at N-Kyo Guide only.
- *If you require a wheelchair, please contact N-Kyo Guide.
- *Ticket agencies may have a limited selection of tickets.
- *Method of ticket sales may differ by concert. Please check the concert page for details.
- *No changes or cancellations after tickets have been reserved or purchased.
- *No refunds after tickets have been purchased except when a concert is cancelled.