- Dukas / "La Péri," poème dansé (With its appended Fanfare)
- Ravel / Schéhérazade*
- Debussy / Prélude à l’après-midi d’un faune
- Florent Schmitt / "La tragédie de Salomé," ballet suite Op. 50
Stéphane Denève, conductor
Stéphanie d'Oustrac, mezzo soprano*
Tickets go on sale from Wednesday, April 13, 2022 / Ticket for subscriber: Thursday, April 7, 2022
[Web Select 3+: Good value select tickets]
You can receive 8% off the regular ticket price if you purchase single concert tickets for three or more concerts at once from the 6 concerts held in spring (May to June). Seats and ticket types are of your choice.
*Only available at NHKSO WEB Ticket (Accesible from Japan only).
- *About Youth tickets (Available at N-Kyo Guide)
- *Subscribers receive a 10% discount (Available at NHKSO WEB Ticket and N-Kyo Guide)
- *For wheelchair-accessible seats, please refer to the N-Kyo Guide
Jump to NHKSO WEB Ticket (Accesible from Japan only)
- *Repertoire, conductor, soloists and program order are subject to change without notice.
- *Pre-school children are not allowed in the concert hall