- Offenbach / "Orphée aux enfers," operetta - Overture
- Anderson / Fiddle-Faddle
- Saint-Saëns / Hazama / "Le carnaval des animaux" suite - "Tortues"
- Johann Strauss II / "Perpetuum mobile" Op. 257
- Tchaikovsky / "The Nutcracker," suite Op. 71 - "Danse russe (Trepak)"
- Toyama / Rhapsody for Orchestra - "Yagi-bushi"
- Vaughan-Williams / Tuba Concerto F Minor - 3rd mov. (Yukihiro Ikeda, tuba)
- Liebermann / Piccolo Concerto Op. 50 - 3rd mov. (Maho Kajikawa, piccolo)
- Stravinsky / "L'oiseau de feu," ballet suite - "Danse infernale du roi Kastcheï"
- Mussorgsky / Ravel / "Tableaux d'une exposition," suite - "La cacabane de la Baba Yaga" & "La porte des Bohatyrs de Kiew"
Keitaro Harada, conductor
Tomoe Shinohara, navigator
Tickets go on sale from Tuesday, May 11, 2021
|25 Years Old and Younger (Youth Ticket)||4,000||3,000||2,000||1,500|
|Elementary School Student||2,000||1,500||1,000||500|
- *For wheelchair-accessible seats, please refer to the N-Kyo Guide
For further information please call N-Kyo Guide at 03-5793-8161
Jump to NHKSO WEB Ticket (Accesible from Japan only)
Other ticket agents
- *Repertoire, conductor, soloists and program order are subject to change without notice.
- *Pre-school children are not allowed in the concert hall