Hotto Concert to be cancelled
As part of the measures to prevent the spread of COVID 19 infection and to consider the health and safety of concert goers, the NHK Symphony Orchestra will, with regret, call off Hotto Concert. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to those who have been looking forward to the performances, but we ask for your kind understanding. Another plan is being considered for August 2nd, and details will be announced as soon as it is confirmed.
Tickets for the concert will be refunded. As for how to receive the refund, either N-kyo guide or the ticket agency where you purchased the ticket/s will be contacting you sometime later. Please keep the ticket/s you have purchased safe.
NHK Symphony Orchestra, Tokyo
- Poulenc / "Les biches," ballet suite (excerpts)
- Chopin / Piano Concerto No. 1 E Minor Op. 11 - 1st Mov.
- Saint-Saëns / "Le carnaval des animaux" suite (excerpts)
- Bizet / "L'Arlésienne" suite no.2 - "Farandole"
Nodoka Okisawa, conductor
Tomoharu Ushida, piano
Kanji Ishimaru, navigator
Tickets go on sale from Ticket: Sunday, March 1, 2020 / Ticket for subscriber: Wednesday, February 26, 2020
|25 Years Old and Younger||4,000||3,000||2,000||1,500|
|Elementary School Student||2,000||1,500||1,000||500|
- *Subscribers receive a 10% discount (Available at N-Kyo Guide and NHKSO WEB Ticket)
- *About Youth tickets (Available at N-Kyo Guide)
- *For wheelchair-accessible seats, please refer to the N-Kyo Guide.
For further information and subscription application please call N-Kyo Guide at 03-5793-8161
Jump to NHKSO WEB Ticket (Accesible from Japan only)
- *Repertoire, conductor, soloists and program order are subject to change without notice.
- *Pre-school children are not allowed in the concert hall