Oratorio "Arche" to be cancelled
As part of the measures to prevent the spread of COVID 19 infection, the NHK Symphony Orchestra will, with regret, call off the Widmann Oratorio "Arche" under Kent Nagano (Saturday July 4 at Suntory Hall). There will be no performance of any kind (including those without audience) and therefore no FM or TV broadcast live or delayed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to those who have been looking forward to the performances, but we ask for your kind understanding.
Tickets for the concerts will be refunded, so please keep the ticket/s you have purchased safe. As for how to receive the refund, either N-kyo guide or the ticket agency where you purchased the ticket/s will be contacting you sometime later.
NHK Symphony Orchestra, Tokyo
- Widmann / "Arche," oratorio (2016) [Japan Première]
Jörg Widmann, composer
Kent Nagano, conductor
Marlis Petersen, soprano
Olivia Thomas E. Bauer, baritone
New National Theatre Chorus, chorus
Audi Jugendchorakademie, chorus
NHK Tokyo Children Chorus, children's chorus
Rukana Saito, children narrator
Noa Miyake, children narrator
Tickets go on sale from Sunday, March 1, 2020 / Ticket for subscriber: Wednesday, February 26, 2020
- *Subscribers receive a 15% discount (Available at N-Kyo Guide and NHKSO WEB Ticket)
- *About Youth tickets (Available at N-Kyo Guide)
- *For wheelchair-accessible seats, please refer to the N-Kyo Guide.
For further information and subscription application please call N-Kyo Guide at 03-5793-8161
Jump to NHKSO WEB Ticket (Accesible from Japan only)
- *Repertoire, conductor, soloists and program order are subject to change without notice.
- *Pre-school children are not allowed in the concert hall